ADSM-L

Re: lotus notes

1996-07-19 10:03:29
Subject: Re: lotus notes
From: Stacy Lacy <Stacy_Lacy AT CARGILL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 09:03:29 -0500
Item Subject: lotus notes
     I would also like to request the Lotus Notes agent for AIX and HP-UX.
     We are using our largest notes server (and therefor the largest backup
     issues) on UNIX servers.

     Since IBM is making a large marketing push for Notes on AIX, I hope
     they see the benefit of also supplying backup alternatives for it.

     Stacy Lacy
     Excel Corporation