ADSM-L

[no subject]

1996-07-17 17:06:35
From: "Pete Tanenhaus, ADSM Client Development" <pt AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 17:06:35 EDT
<< Peter -
<<
<< Pardon my intrusion - I have been lurking in the background on this
<< thread....

  > A new stand alone (no longer requires SRVANY) client service which
  > includes event logging and encrypted password generation in the
  > registry will be available in client PTF 5.

<< Is this the ADSM client, or the NT Client PTF 5?   If it is ADSM,
<< is thre an
<< ETA yet?

The client PTF level pertains to all ADSM clients, but the specific
new support I was referring to will be in the PTF 5 level 32-Bit Windows
client (formally referred to as the NT client prior to PTF 3).

I'm not sure of the exact availability date for PTF 5 but I think it
should be sometime this summer (before the end of August).

<< Thanks in advance
<< Jerry Lawson
<< jlawson AT itthartford DOT com

Pete Tanenhaus