ADSM-L

AIX 4.1 hang when attempting to cancel ADSM startup

1996-07-12 16:36:57
Subject: AIX 4.1 hang when attempting to cancel ADSM startup
From: Carl Minear <Carl_Minear AT HARCOURTBRACE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 15:36:57 EST
     I've done an initial install on our AIX 4.1 platform of the ADSM
     client at level : PTF U443912.

     When I open a window and start an administrative client session
     w/DSMADM and instead of entering a password I click on cancel to
     terminate the session, the window hangs and I cannot close the
     session.  I'm forced to kill the process instead of bringing it down
     gracefully.

     Any ideas?

     Carl Minear
     cminear AT harcourtbrace DOT com