ADSM-L

Re: Shared memory connection (AIX 4.1.4. & ADSM V2.1) ??

1996-07-12 11:12:15
Subject: Re: Shared memory connection (AIX 4.1.4. & ADSM V2.1) ??
From: Matt Anglin <anglin AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 08:12:15 -0700
If you use the same two parameters (COMMmethod and SHMPORT) on your
client (on the same machine as the server), you'll get a shared memory
connection.  You don't really need to specify SHMPORT on either the client
or server unless you deviate from the default value of 1510.

Matt Anglin
ADSM Development