ADSM-L

Re: STK Silo Support - HP & Sun ADSM V1 Servers

1996-07-11 12:41:26
Subject: Re: STK Silo Support - HP & Sun ADSM V1 Servers
From: Scott Waterhouse <scott AT WINTERLAND.MAINLAND.AB DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 10:41:26 -0600
Micheal;

To the best of my knowledge, STK silos are supported only under ADSM for
AIX, VM, and MVS. Some devices inside the silos are supported only under
ADSM for AIX (mostly the newer larger capacity STK drives). You would
require both Dev Mod 4 and the STK silo support feature.

Regards,
Scott Waterhouse
Mainland Information Systems, Ltd.