ADSM-L

ADSM Setup

1996-07-10 19:11:39
Subject: ADSM Setup
From: "T.JOSEPH TAN" <tonyjoe AT SINGNET.COM DOT SG>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 07:11:39 +0800
Hi,

Needed to get some advise from you, could you pls advise me on the following:-

1). I have two systems, one server and another one a PC.
    On Server, I installed the ADSM server/client software.  I also
reconfigure     the DSMSERV & DSM.Opt file in the environment of OS/2
running TCP/IP.
    On PC itself, I installed the ADSM client only.  I configure the DSM.opt
file to point toward the ADSM server.  But it seem not able to save the data
from the client system... did I miss out anything?

2). The Server always give me the return error code of "10022" telling me that
    the master socket is having an error with my Operating System socket..
where
    should I edit/change the error?

3). Last but not list, how would I configure the the Server(ADSM) to
read/write     data from the client to the server?

I hope you could assist me in this matter...  thanks!!

Joseph Tan
E-mail: tonyjoe AT singnet.com DOT sg

|Name   : Joseph Tan             |
|E-mail : tonyjoe AT singnet.com DOT sg |