ADSM-L

Re: ANR8447E No drives are currently available in library

1996-07-08 09:02:36
Subject: Re: ANR8447E No drives are currently available in library
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 08:02:36 -0500
     Oh, I've seen that one also... came from where we were running short
     on scratch tapes and I was running short on time so I checked out some
     volumes and checked in some scratch vols... it went to recycle a vol
     in the library that had a data set span across to one of the vols I
     checked out. When it called for the mount and couldn't get the tape it
     marked it unavailable and then restarted the recycle process and call
     for the mount of the unavailable tape again, and again....
     later
          Dwight