ADSM-L

query filespace

2015-10-04 18:15:20
Subject: query filespace
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 6/25/96 3:23PM
Thanks for the response to my note.  Your original response actually answered
my questions, but was stuck in the e-mail somewhere - it actually showed up on
my desktop about an hour after I sent the original note.   Could have been
worse - could have gone snail mail!  However, I appreciate your taking the
time to respond to what was in actuality, although not intent, a duplicate
letter.

Jerry Lawson