ADSM-L

Re: RS/6000 (and other platform?) capacity

1996-06-21 09:30:02
Subject: Re: RS/6000 (and other platform?) capacity
From: Jeff Savit <TXJEFF AT VMETH5.OSSD.GIS.ML DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 09:30:02 EDT
Michael,  I really don't know: I've been passed the request by a group
doing initial planning, and I think they are open to any suggestions,
including quite expensive ones.  High-end systems are expected, but
neither they nor I are familiar with the performance considerations on
non-mainframe servers.  Thanks for your help!  Jeff Savit