ADSM-L

adsm server for sinix

1996-06-14 20:08:57
Subject: adsm server for sinix
From: Greg Tevis <gtevis AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 17:08:57 PDT
We have no plans for an adsm server on the sinix platform.

Also...IBM has been quiet on responding to the VM V2 availability..because
we don't know yet for sure...there are some internal support group
constraints that we're trying to work through...but the assessments are
fairly accurate...I would say early 4Q96 (thought I better add the
year for those to whom we've given cause for unbelief  ;-)  ) ...however
we're trying to improve that date...thanks..greg tevis