ADSM-L

What is ANS9016E?

1996-06-12 12:43:59
Subject: What is ANS9016E?
From: John O'Neall <jon AT IN2P3 DOT FR>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 18:43:59 +0200
While backing up an AFS file system for the first time, I encountered the
following errors, which caused the ADSM client to abort:

ANS9016E Cannot get space management migration status for
/afs/in2p3.fr/home/a/astruc/pbexp0333.f
ANS4266E Encountered bad mount or filesystem, processing stopped.

The Space Management Technique for the management class used is "None".
Yes, I'm using the AFS version of dsmc.

Anyone know what this error means?  I can't find it in the doc.

Thanks in advance. John

John O'Neall                         e-mail:  jon AT in2p3 DOT fr
John O'Neall                         e-mail:  jon AT in2p3 DOT fr
Centre de Calcul de l'IN2P3          phone:   (33) 78 93 08 80
Villeurbanne, France                 fax:     (33) 78 94 30 54