ADSM-L

Macro & Schedule

1996-06-12 13:51:04
Subject: Macro & Schedule
From: Daniel GERLIC <GERLIC AT CC.IN2P3 DOT FR>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 17:51:04 SET
Is it possible to schedule a macro for ADMINISTRATIVE commands ??

I don't see anything like this in the documentation (although
scheduling a macro for client commands does exist!).
I tried, but couldn't.

My aim is to make periodic backups of the storage pools and of the
datebase. Writing and scheduling macros could help.

Any idea?

Thanks.

                              Daniel GERLIC
|CC_IN2P3, 27 Bld du 11 Novembre, F69622 VILLEURBANNE Cedex, FRANCE   |
|Tel +33 78 93 08 80   Fax +33 78 94 30 54   email:gerlic AT cc.in2p3 DOT fr |