ADSM-L

ADSM Client search

1996-06-10 15:10:08
Subject: ADSM Client search
From: Alan Edmonds <alan AT ERNEST.ITG.TI DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 14:10:08 -0500
I checked the IBM ftp site index.storage.ibm.com, but couldn't
find the ADSM client for Digital Unix or Sequent.  They are listed
as available on the WWW site.  Where can I get them?

Thanks in advance,
--
Alan Edmonds, KB5ZUY                          Texas Instruments, Inc.
Alan Edmonds, KB5ZUY                          Texas Instruments, Inc.