ADSM-L

Multiple ADSM Servers

2015-10-04 18:15:20
Subject: Multiple ADSM Servers
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 6/5/96 10:44AM
rem echo off
rem .
rem .       This exec runs the ADSM admin client for the Demo system
rem .
rem .  7/22/94  Initial release
rem .
SET DSM_CONFIG=E:\ADSM\DSMU.OPT
SET DSMG_CONFIG=E:\ADSM\DSMU.OPT
DSM.EXE
SET DSM_CONFIG=E:\ADSM\DSM.OPT
SET DSMG_CONFIG=E:\ADSM\DSM.OPT

I have two icons - one for regular ADSM, and one for the demo system.  The
demo command executes the CMD file, instead of the GUI.  As you can see, the
GUI is launched from the file.  This example does the OS/2 client; a similar
file handles the Admin GUI - DSMADM.EXE

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com