ADSM-L

Re: Multiple ADSM Servers

1996-06-05 10:47:50
Subject: Re: Multiple ADSM Servers
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 10:47:50 -0400
Override the tcpserveraddress or, if the servers are at the same
address, override the tcpport...

For OS/2, create a second icon for DSMADM, then in the additional
parameters (?) field...

-tcpserveraddress=other.tcpip.address
For NT, create a second icon for DSMADMC and place the override in the
For NT, create a second icon for DSMADMC and place the override in the
command line field

C:\adsm32\dsmadmc -tcpserveraddress=other.tcpip.address

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com