ADSM-L

Requirements Submissions....

1996-06-05 10:20:55
Subject: Requirements Submissions....
From: Jerry Lawson <waikato_gateway AT WAIKATO.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 14:20:55 -0000
Date:     June 5, 1996            Time:    07:24
From:    Jerry Lawson
    ITT Hartford Insurance Group
    (203) 547-2960    jlawson AT itthartford DOT com
I had a discussion a couple of days ago with an IBMer who told me that this
I had a discussion a couple of days ago with an IBMer who told me that this
list server was not being monitored by IBM, and that they were not accepting
requirements submitted through here.  Needless to say, I was not thrilled by
this disclosure - I thought that IBM was at least paying attention to what
went on here.  Are there any IBMers out there on this server?  Is what I heard
true?

Jerry Lawson