ADSM-L

ADSM storage tape

1996-06-04 19:05:54
Subject: ADSM storage tape
From: "T.JOSEPH TAN" <tonyjoe AT SINGNET.COM DOT SG>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 07:05:54 +0800
Good day,
May I know the correct procedure to set tape driver for OS/2 ADSM
Server,  as I to have problem with the SCSI card.
I am currently setting the ADSM server/client... and like to know
the correct procedure for setting up the tape driver so as when
doing the backup from client, it will know where to store the data
rather then store it in the fixed drive.
The tape I am using is 4/8mm tape.  Server model:IBM PC 500.

Could anyone advise me on this.. thanks!

|Name   : Joseph Tan             |
|E-mail : tonyjoe AT singnet.com DOT sg |