ADSM-L

DB usage for copy stgpools

1996-05-31 19:07:00
Subject: DB usage for copy stgpools
From: Mike Stewart <STEWAJM AT AUDUCADM.DUC.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 17:07:00 -06
I've recently migrated to Version 2 of the ADSM Server,
and am now preparing to implement a copy storage pool.

How much additional database space does a copy storage pool
require?  Lets say I keep a copy of all the files.
Does that database space usage double because now I have
twice as many files as before?  The few tests that I've
run don't seem to be that bad, but I didn't see anything
in an (admittedly rather quick) search of the ADSM
V2 manuals.