ADSM-L

Re: adsm/novell client hang

1996-05-29 11:19:21
Subject: Re: adsm/novell client hang
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 11:19:21 -0400
I've seen this problem with a few of our ADSM Netware 4.1 clients also
(all running V2.1.03 code).... it's always the same clients - haven't
had time to cross check the NLMs on these servers versus ones that never
hang.  The ADSM supplied NLMs (TSA410, SMDR, TSANDS, etc.) are all at
the same level.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com