ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:15:42
Can someone tell me in what case(s) the mirrored copy of the DB (and log)
is supposed to help.

I tried an experiment, since we're not yet in production.  I stopped
ADSM, then unmounted the file system on which one of the DB mirrors
resides.  Relaunching ADSM got it as far as the message

ANR7850I Process 39958 has terminated on signal 13 (Write Pipe, No Reader).

at which point it hung without starting any more than 2 dsmserv
processes.  It was impossible to connect an adminsitrative client and
therefore to do anything else.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.  John

John O'Neall                         e-mail:  jon AT in2p3 DOT fr
John O'Neall                         e-mail:  jon AT in2p3 DOT fr
Centre de Calcul de l'IN2P3          phone:   (33) 78 93 08 80
Villeurbanne, France                 fax:     (33) 78 94 30 54