ADSM-L

Re: ADSM setup

1996-05-29 00:03:50
Subject: Re: ADSM setup
From: "Paul C. Beck" <beckpau AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 00:03:50 -0400
In <199605282253.GAA09531 AT merlion.singnet.com DOT sg>, on 05/29/96 at 06:53
AM,
   "T.JOSEPH TAN" <tonyjoe AT SINGNET.COM DOT SG> said:

>If I could like to save the data of the client server OS/2 tothe data
>tape eg:4mm-8mm tape drive.  Do I need to install any device driver into
>the program or will ADSM software already have its own auto tape device
>driver.

Joseph,

   If the tape drive is listed in the file "README.DEV" which is placed in the
ADSM/2 server directory during installation, then the required device support
is contained in the ADSMAUTO.SYS and ADSMTAPE.SYS device drivers, which are
also installed during server installation.

beckpau AT ibm DOT net (Paul C. Beck)
beckpau AT ibm DOT net (Paul C. Beck)
Manassas Systems Integration Corp.
8575 King Carter Street