ADSM-L

Few Questions on ADSM

1996-05-28 15:02:56
Subject: Few Questions on ADSM
From: Kyle Watson <kwatson AT BOSTON.BITNET DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 15:02:56 -0400
Hello,
If anyone could answer these questions I'd really appreciate it!!!

I am currently running a v1 server on an AS/400, but my admin client is
v2. Is there a v2 server available for the AS/400?

I am having problems when I migrate to tape.  The Tape will not
dismount, and when I enter QUERY MOUNT it returns no mounted volumes.
 The only way I can get the tape out is to set it to unavailable or
restart the ADSM Server.  The other problem is when I QUERY VOL all of
my tape volumes say "Filling"  all of the time.  Has anyone ever seen
this problem?

I was also wondering if anyone knows when a graphical admin interface
for WINNT/95 will be released.

Thank you very much!!!!