ADSM-L

Support for the StorageTek 4MM Tape model 9704

1996-05-24 16:03:48
Subject: Support for the StorageTek 4MM Tape model 9704
From: "Mike D." <michd AT UCIA DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 16:03:48 EDT
Can anyone tell me when ADSM/2 server will support the StorageTek 9704 unit?
I bought the OS/2 version and when StorageTek exchanged my 8MM 9711
discontined unit for the supported 9704 4MM I can no longer of course use
ADSM/2.  I would like to try the beta NT or OS/2 version of server code that
will support the 9704 unit.  I'll even take the final release version if
it's available.

Mike