ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for Nixdorf

1996-05-17 04:13:39
Subject: Re: ADSM for Nixdorf
From: Heiko Andresen <andresen AT DRESDNERBANK DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 10:13:39 +0200
>=20
> Is anyone out there running an ADSM client on a  Siemans Nixdorf platfo=
rm
> running SINX? If so could you share some of your  experiences with it.
>=20

There are clients for SNI-UNIX platforms available, for Intel and RISC.
SINIX-Z (Intel) was ported by IBM due to our requirement and we're quite
happy with it, no problems 'til now. If you've got any more specific
questions, let me know.

--=20
   ***     Heiko Andresen            Internet: andresen AT dresdnerbank DOT de
   ***     Heiko Andresen            Internet: andresen AT dresdnerbank DOT de
  ** **    Dresdner Bank AG             Voice: ++49 69 263 10276
 **   **   OR IT-SY B                     FAX: ++49 69 263 5062
  *****    Windm=FChlstr. 14
           D-60301 Frankfurt am Main