ADSM-L

Re: Mounting VMTAPE Managed Tapes For ADSM's Use

1996-05-14 14:22:16
Subject: Re: Mounting VMTAPE Managed Tapes For ADSM's Use
From: "Mark A. Stevens" <xmas AT UXA.ECN.BGU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 13:22:16 -0500
> On Tue, 14 May 1996 10:06:51 -0500 Mark A. Stevens said:
> >I'm lost (again). I've been able to get VMTAPE and ADSM to play when
> >mounting a scratch tape for use, but mounting a used tape escapes me.
> Mark,
>
>      Here is my DSMMOUNT EXEC:

Thanks. It does appear that I've missed a few steps.

Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204
Systems Programmer                        Internet: xmas AT uxa.ecn.bgu DOT edu
Educational Computing Network             BITNET:   [email protected]
Board of Governors Universities           VMSHARE:  ECE/MARK