ADSM-L

Re: Setup of Tape storage pool in AIX

1996-05-14 12:21:22
Subject: Re: Setup of Tape storage pool in AIX
From: Stacy Lacy <Stacy_Lacy AT CARGILL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 11:21:22 -0500
     Tip:

     Use Smit (Devices menu, ADSM Devices) to get the command string.  You
     can use Smit to create it of run the command yourself.  We usually run
     the command manually so we can name the devices like we want to.  For
     example if you have multiple tape drives, you can name the ADSM device
     similar to the raw device (i.e. /dev/rmt1 for raw, /dev/mt1 for ADSM).

     Stacy Lacy
     Excel Corporation