ADSM-L

Re: Linux

1996-05-13 09:22:21
Subject: Re: Linux
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 09:22:21 -0400
This was posted last week....

Nick,

The SCO version of ADSM runs on Linux. Just installed it last
week. Works OK. Here's how to get all the info you need:

Send a message to LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU with in the body of
the message:

//      JOB  Echo=No
Database Search DD=Rules
//Rules DD   *
Search linux and sco in ADSM-L
print
/*

That will give you back everything ever written to the ADSM mailing
about Linux and SCO (and ADSM, of course :-).

There are two or three good posts (instruction-wise) about how to
do this. And there is a Linux ADSM Howto.

Let me know if you want to know more.

Bye._Peter_
 ( Peter.Arien AT cc.kuleuven.ac DOT be
 ( University Computing Centre,De Croylaan 52A, 3001 Heverlee, Belgium
 ( Tel : +32 16 322219 / Fax : +32 16 322999
 ( "And you may ask yourself, how did I get here..." - The Talking Heads