ADSM-L

Re: Delete backups

1996-05-08 17:54:01
Subject: Re: Delete backups
From: David Ong <david AT BABYONG.NSC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 14:54:01 -0700
Hi Andy,
Are you saying that expiration processing for excluded files will disregard
copygroup information of the mgmt class that the files were backed-up with
and simply delete all versions? I thought excluded files were treated like
deleted files. I would greatly appreciate it if you can clarify this for me.
Thanks in advance.