ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Reporting Capabilities

1996-05-08 11:43:28
Subject: Re: ADSM Reporting Capabilities
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 11:43:28 -0400
The Novell client does not have an ADSM Administrative client...  there
is a way to redirect output on an ADSM Novell client - it's not
supported or documented so if you have problems with it your on your
own...

LOAD DSMC selective sys:\public\*.* (CLIB_OPT)/>SYS:anyfile.nam

You can use this with any command but not all messages will be
redirected to the file.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com