ADSM-L

MAC OS 7.5.3 problems

1996-04-29 22:59:41
Subject: MAC OS 7.5.3 problems
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 22:59:41 -0400
Date:     April 29, 1996            Time:    22:48
From:    Jerry Lawson
    ITT Hartford Insurance Group
    (203) 547-2960    jlawson AT itthartford DOT com
There have been several notes lately about the Power Mac client that was just
There have been several notes lately about the Power Mac client that was just
released, and I have several interested customers here.  Comments were made ab
out the dropped sessions with the Internet Connection 1.1 software that comes
with MacOS 7.5.3 - has there been any indication from Apple as to when we
might see a fix?  Can we expect to see it available as a patch, or will we
need to wait until the following release of the MacOS?

Jerry Lawson