ADSM-L

Re: Multiple processes on HP-UX

1996-04-19 20:19:05
Subject: Re: Multiple processes on HP-UX
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 17:19:05 -0700
 That's normal behavior for any ADSM server on any system
whose dispatch unit is a process instead of a thread.
On AIX 4.x, Sun Solaris and OS/2, ADSM consists of a single
process with multiple threads.  There could be a problem
starting multiple processes if the process per id limit
is exceeded.

Barry Fruchtman
ADSM Development