ADSM-L

Re: HP C1553A

1996-04-18 18:47:43
Subject: Re: HP C1553A
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 15:47:43 -0700
 If you're running an OS/2 server, just change the dsm.opt file
to use the protocol you want to speak to the OS/2 server with and
the appropriate address.  If you were using TCP/IP before to MVS
and want to speak TCP/IP to the OS/2 Server, just change the
address in  the TCPSERVERADDRESS statement.
  Another interpretation was that you wanted the ADSM client to use
the local tape drive without running an OS/2 Server.  This can
be done with the PSNS that's in Warp Server but not with the
ADSM client.

Barry Fruchtman
ADSM Development