ADSM-L

Re: ADSM on Novell for SAA V2.0

1996-04-18 11:20:54
Subject: Re: ADSM on Novell for SAA V2.0
From: "Andrew M. Raibeck" <araibeck AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 08:20:54 PDT
Karl Kingston asks:

>What's the diiferences between installing ADSM on SAA 1.3 and SAA 2.0?
>
>We're trying to install ADSM on an NW for SAA 2.0 server and not getting
>anywhere.  We're getting CPIC parameter errors.
>
>Any ideas?

Try this: when the DSMC.NLM gets the CPIC parameter error, leave DSMC.NLM
running (i.e. don't quit out of it) and switch to the system console screen
(the ':' prompt). Try loading DSMC.NLM again and see if that one can get a
connection. We've seen this work under similar circumstances, and believe
that it is a problem/issue with SAA 2.0. It is being looked at.

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support