ADSM-L

Escon and Cloe

1996-04-17 12:58:46
Subject: Escon and Cloe
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 09:58:46 PDT
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
>>--> 04-17-96  09:53  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Escon and Cloe
>>--> 04-17-96  09:53  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Escon and Cloe

Jose:

ADSM does not currently support CLIO (I assume that's what you are
referring to), but I believe has announced the intention.  We also have
a channel-attached SP2 and are looking at this interface as a way around
the current MVS TCPIP throughput limitations.  My understanding is that
it only works on channel-attachment and is fairly expensive, around
$1100/mo.

Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
(619)-581-9668