ADSM-L

ADSM/2 admin client wont start

1996-04-10 07:34:25
Subject: ADSM/2 admin client wont start
From: JuanPablo Fern=E1ndez <juan.fernandez AT MAD.SERVICOM DOT ES>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 13:34:25 +0200
 When I try to start the GUI administrative client,after login on as admin
client,I obtain System error SYS3171 from OS/2 and the admin session will=
 end.

 This is the detailed information displayed:

"A program caused exception c0000005 at 001364b4.
Due to INSUFFICIENT STACK SPACE,the exception was not dispatched.
The process was terminated.
DSMADM.EXE 0001:001264b4"

 Both the server and admin client are installed in the same machine.
The server has ADSM/2 V1.2 level 0.9/1.9 and the client is ADSM/2 V2.1 level=
 0.0
We use OS/2 Warp Server but the same problem has been encountered with Warp
Connect.

 After reading the OS/2 documentation I found this problem referenced at the
CALL command and occurs when a batch file calls to itself.

 Does anybody know how can I solve this problem or if there has already been
something reported?=20

Juan Pablo Fern=E1ndez
Systems Engineer
OPEN INTEGRATION SYSTEMS S.A.(IBM V.A.R.)