ADSM-L

recovery in NetWare 4.1 directory services environment

1996-04-09 19:15:03
Subject: recovery in NetWare 4.1 directory services environment
From: "Jim Smith (276-7618)" <spikes AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 16:15:03 PDT
Hello,

There is currently no document dedicated to restoring in a NetWare 4.1
directory services environment (either disaster recovery or single server).

I am in the process of collecting information for such a document and hope
to have the document finished within the next couple of months.

In the meantime, I offer the same advice for the NDS as the bindery:
restore the NDS objects BEFORE the file system data to ensure that the
trustees are restored correctly.

I'll post when I have more information ...

Jim Smith
ADSM NetWare client development
San Jose, CA