ADSM-L

HP Jetstore supported by ADSM/2?

1996-04-07 18:52:01
Subject: HP Jetstore supported by ADSM/2?
From: JuanPablo Fern=E1ndez <juan.fernandez AT MAD.SERVICOM DOT ES>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 00:52:01 +0200
 We have a customer in Spain whom we are planning to sell ADSM for OS/2.
We have already shown them ADSM for OS/2 V1.2. on their own environment,but
they have only seen the backup to disk.They feel very confident about ADSM
but they want to evaluate the performance they would obtain doing the backup
on tape.Before we offer them a low-cost tape device we would like to be sure
that it is fully supported by ADSM.We are thinking on:
 HP Jetstore 2000e or HP Jetstore 5000e
 Does anybody know if this tape devices are supported by ADSM OS/2 V1.2. or=
 2.1?

Juan Pablo Fern=E1ndez
Systems Engineer
OPEN INTEGRATION SYSTEMS S.A.(IBM V.A.R.)