ADSM-L

Client opsys cmds via ADSM server ? ? ? ?

1996-04-04 14:37:14
Subject: Client opsys cmds via ADSM server ? ? ? ?
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 13:37:14 -0600
Item Subject: Text_1

     I can't remember if I have seen it or just had a dream about it and
     misc searches in manuals has been of no help so here I am once again.

     Is it possible to have ADSM (v2r1 for aix) issue (any or some
     isolated) commands out on the client?

     a very simple example would be... oh, a global send to users of a
     client/server that backups were about to begin.

     Thanks
     later

     Dwight