ADSM-L

Administrative Client License

1996-04-02 10:31:17
Subject: Administrative Client License
From: MR MICHAEL D CORVINO <corvino AT PRODIGY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 10:31:17 EST
I am running ADSM V2r1 with MVS as my host server.  I would like to
install an Administrative Client
on my Windows 3.1 workstation using 3270 com method.  The ADSM
Administrators Guide states that with the base license we can have an
unlimited amount of Administrative clients.  However some time ago
under Release 1 of ADSM, we found that we could not add just an admin
client without using a precious Backup/Archive license.  Has this
changed (or maybe never true)?   Is anyone doing this?

p.s. I do not need to out a Backup/Archive client on this Windows
workstation.

Thanks,  Mike Corvino  - Prodigy Services Company  - corvino@prodigy.
com