ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Certification w/ Novell

1996-03-28 13:49:50
Subject: Re: ADSM Certification w/ Novell
From: Bob Thornton <bobt AT NETNET DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 10:49:50 -0800
David E. Bohm wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Please see certification reports B187 and N151 for ADSM certification on
> NetWare 4.1.  In fact, you can see it youself on the web at
> http://netwire.novell.com/yes/n151.htm
>
> Regards - David Bohm, ADSM technical support

Dave,

    Thanks for the info.  When I check the Novell site it says that ADSM version
1 Release 2 Level 0.5 was certified.  I checked the version of the NLM's that is
lists compaired to what we got in the pt20572 disks.  Most of the files are the
same.  The one in question is the DSMC.NLM.  This NLM says it is version 2.01
revision 2.  From reading this I get the impression version 1 of the client was
certified in December of 1994, but the version 2 client has not been certified.
 Am I missing something?

Thanks! ...... Bobt

|  Bob Thornton            |   Schreiber Foods, Inc.      |
|  Bob Thornton            |   Schreiber Foods, Inc.      |
|  Network Administrator   |   P.O. Box 19010             |
|  Email: bobt AT netnet DOT net  |   Green Bay, Wi.  54307-9010 |
|                          |   Phone: (414) 437-7601      |