ADSM-L

ADSM Certification w/ Novell

1996-03-27 20:22:58
Subject: ADSM Certification w/ Novell
From: Bob Thornton <bobt AT NETNET DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 17:22:58 -0800
Hi, wonder if anyone at IBM can tell us when ADSM will be certified for
use with Novell Netware v4.1?  The reason I ask is that we have been having
certain problem with our Novell servers hanging since we migrated to
Netware 4.1.  We have been applying the latest patches from Novell each
time they are updated.  Now when we are talking with Novell, they are
asking us to stop loading all NLM's that are not NW 4.1 certified.  When we
sent them a list of what we are loading, they have identified ADSM as one
of the NLM that isn't certified.  They say one of the modules is making
calls back to a Netware 2.x module.  They are not saying for sure this is the
cause of our problems, but it seems they won't trouble shoot our problem
unless only we unload all of the products that haven't passed certification.
    Also, is the latest version of the Novell client V2 R1 L0.2?  I have the
files from IP20572.3D1 and IP20572.3D2 installed.  I have checked the FTP
sight, but haven't seen anything newer.

Thanks for your help ..... Bobt