ADSM-L

Re: Using ADSM to archive to tape

1996-03-27 14:41:16
Subject: Re: Using ADSM to archive to tape
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 14:41:16 EST
Set up 2 management classes, each of which has a copy group that points
to different storage pools.  The different storage pools will have different
tape volumes, ensuring that files targeted for each management class will
be targeted to different tape volumes.  Then, you must associate the
different files with the different management classes (using the include
feature).
..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601