ADSM-L

FW: Using ADSM to archive to tape

1996-03-27 13:48:00
Subject: FW: Using ADSM to archive to tape
From: "PITTSON, TIMOTHY" <PITTSON1 AT BWMAIL1.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 13:48:00 EST
Did you try creating 2 separate tape storage pools, forcing each backup to a
separate storage pool - I think this can be done by specifying different
management classes for each backup.

Tim Pittson
pittson1 AT bwmail1.hcc DOT com
 ----------
From: owner-adsm-l
To: Multiple recipients of list ADSM-L
Subject: Using ADSM to archive to tape
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 1996 10:04AM

FROM:  Peter Hadikin (HDIP9235)
       (604) 432-8452

I didn't get any reply to this the first time I posted it ... I thought I
would try again since it is a relatively important issue for us.

Additional information ... we are going directly to a tape on a 3494 tape
robot and we are using collocation. If there is any other information that
would be helpful please contact me and I would be glad to provide the info.

Take it easy, Peter.

BC Institute of Technology
Computer Resources
3700 Willingdon Avenue