ADSM-L

Invalid drive specification

1996-03-22 19:58:18
Subject: Invalid drive specification
From: Hans Beierle <LO1BE.HBEIER01 AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 19:58:18 -0500
We have the same problem with the NT client on several Win NT AS platforms.
But - the problem is only with running the scheduler as NT service. Running
it as batch or initiating a backup using the GUI works fine.
We opened an IBM problem ticket in Germany (#54834) some time ago but up to
now, no solution is available.

| Hans Beierle                      Internet: hbeier AT eds DOT de      |
| EDS (Deutschland) GmbH            Voice: ++49 6142 803170      |
| Eisenstr. 56 (N15)                FAX:   ++49 6142 803030      |
| D-65428 Ruesslsheim                                            |