ADSM-L

Re: V2 Windows 3.1 Client Problems

1996-03-15 17:23:00
Subject: Re: V2 Windows 3.1 Client Problems
From: Randy Korinko <Randy_Korinko-XMAC90 AT EMAIL.MOT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 16:23:00 -0600
Message authorized by:
    : thughes AT POBOX.HARVARD DOT EDU@INTERNET at #EMAIL
I retrieved ip20573 which is 2.1.0.2 from the ibmstorsys -  same problem as
                                                            yours

Just acquired 2.1.0.0 not sure what the ptf number was but it works with no
modifications at all. Haven't tested everything yet but it sure beats the reboot
every time it's involked.

So what was fixed in 2.1.0.2 has caused other problems for you an I.

Randy Korinko

Motorola