ADSM-L

manual tape libraries

1996-03-13 13:42:42
Subject: manual tape libraries
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 13:42:42 EST
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to relocate a tape volume that is in a
scsi library into a manual library?  I just tried to do the following:

checkout libvol scsi1 vol001
checkin libvol manual vol001 stat=priv

The checkin failed, indicating that it is not possible to check a volume
into a manual library.  I hope I have missed something obvious, and someone
can tell me what it is.  This seems like such an obvious thing to want to
do that I can't believe that it's not possible to do it!

Thanks.
..Paul