ADSM-L

Help ADSM API on AIX

1996-03-12 19:03:54
Subject: Help ADSM API on AIX
From: Chris Hopkins <cjhopkin AT ON.BELL DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 19:03:54 -0500
I am just starting to get into the ADSM API on AIX 4.0 and have the
following problem:

1.  I have set the Filespace to the name of a filesystem that I own.
2.  I use the node name "client", user "admin" password "admin" in the
dsminit functio call but I get error 137 (Authentication error).
3.  I have tried to modify usernames to use my AIX name, but the result is
the same.

I am a newcomer to the world of ADSM so it is probably something stupid that
I either did not do, or did incorrectly.  I would appreciate any help or ideas.

Regards, Chris
Chris Hopkins                          cjhopkin AT on.bell DOT ca
Chris Hopkins                          cjhopkin AT on.bell DOT ca
Sr. System Designer
Highway 407 Electronic Toll Collection System
Bell Sygma Telecom Solutions
Toronto: (416) 215-2910
Ottawa:  (613) 781-4544