ADSM-L

Problems sending to list

1996-03-11 16:28:56
Subject: Problems sending to list
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 16:28:56 EST
Reminder from list owner:

Sorry, I've been away at SHARE and am just catching up with my e-mail.  I've
taken care of the two addresses that seemed to be causing people trouble when
posting to ADSM-L.  If you continue to have problems, please let me know.

It would be faster if you would send problems to me directly at
URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU, rather than posting them to the list.  When there
are too
many things going on, I tend to let my list mail lag for a few days.  If you
send the note to me directly, I'll see it sooner.

Martha McConaghy - ADSM-L list owner