ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Redbooks

1996-03-08 16:06:37
Subject: Re: ADSM Redbooks
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 15:06:37 -0600
     I too, BUT if you look in the bookshelf which is for the Multimedia
     Preview and Evaluation package you will find that the last 7 entries
     are the red books.... they are manuals EZ300900, ez308100, ez390000,
     ez31050, GG244146, gg244335, and gg244421
     For a while I was feeling cheated (even though it was free) but...I
     found them after a while....Enjoy reading...
     later
          Dwight