ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 2.1 install corrupts AIX file !

1996-03-07 11:10:35
Subject: Re: ADSM 2.1 install corrupts AIX file !
From: Matt Anglin <anglin AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 09:10:35 -0700
As for the corrupted /etc/vfs:

Unfortunately, this one slipped by us.  This has been fixed and the fix
will be out this month, if it isn't already so (I'm not sure if it was in
PTF 2 or PTF 3).  The problem was that the grep and/or awk command behaves
differently on AIX 3.2 vs AIX 4.1.

As for the installation in SMIT non-graphics window, are you refering to
the Server or the Client?

Matt Anglin
ADSM Development